Sanctuary of Our Lady of Divine Grace - HMML Repository

Sanctuary of Our Lady of Divine Grace

Records for baptisms, confirmations, marriages, and deaths, 1616-1811.



Records for baptisms, confirmations, marriages, and deaths, 1616-1811. Also includes historical notes and other records.

Żabbar became a parish in 1615. The current church was built between 1641 and 1696. The parish also includes St. Mary’s Church, which served as the parish church during the French Occupation from 1798-1800