Church of St. Philip of Agira - HMML Repository

Church of St. Philip of Agira

Records of the baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths, and charitable bequests of the Church of St. Philip of Agira, Żebbuġ, 1550-1848.



Records of the baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths, and charitable bequests of the Church of St. Philip of Agira, Żebbuġ, 1550-1848.

Żebbuġ parish was founded before 1436. The currrent church was built in 1632. Other churches in the parish include, Church of Our Lady of the Light (1730-1748), Church of Our Lady of Divine Graces (1680), Saint James Church (1674), Saint Roque Church (1597), Annunciation Church (1696), Church of Saint Mary of Angles (1696), Church of Saint Mary (1685), Church of the Visitation (1673), Chapel of the Immaculate Conception (1677), and Franciscan Sisters Chapel (1794).